Monday, October 23, 2006

I fell in love the moment i saw it....

I fell in love the moment I saw it, the girl who i thought as an angel from my sweetest dream. There I was, walking down the subway to my friend's house. It was about a quatre past three. There stood a beautiful young lady. I just walked past her and I could smell the sweetest scent of a girl's perfume. I closed my eyes and suddenly, I tripped over a rock. I was embarrassed and started running wishing that she did not notice it.

I reached my friend's house. Unaware, I had lost my phone. I was feeling very down. Maybe I should not had been day dreaming while walking. My friend consoled me and we began to do our school assignment. It was almost time for dinner. I promised my mom that I would be home by then, so I rushed home. On my way, I tried to search for my phone. Unfortunately, I had found nothing.

At home, I went for a bath and got ready for dinner. Mom called my name from downstairs. I went down and there was my whole family. We sat for dinner together. During dinner, mom told me that there was a girl that wanted to reach me through the phone. Monica was her name my mother said. She would try and call back after dinner. I helped my mom to was the plates and immediately went to my room.

I was puzzled by the thought of her. Who is this Monica?? How did she know my house phone number?? I waited anxiously in my room. Thinking that if it was the girl who i met earlier today. Shocking, how my thoughts of this girl could make me smile brightly even after losing my phone. It was nine. The phone rang. It was for me I said in my heart. My brother called me and shouted that the phone was for me. I picked up the phone and said 'Hi'. Heart melting, she spoke with such a lovely tone. She said that she wanted to see me the next day. We decided to drop by at Mac's Cafe at noon. We wished each other good night.

That night, it was rather difficult for me to sleep. She kept crossing in my mind. Who is she? Who is this Monica? For an hour I kept myself thinking. Finally, I fell asleep. The day had came. I was so excited and anxious while scared at the same time. Oh, such a big day I'm gonna get through, I said to myself. It was noon. The moment I had been waiting for. I was sweating eventhough it was cold, my heart couldn't rest and the thought of her kept crossing through my mind. Kept cool, I went to the cafe to meet the girl. Again, it felt like heaven, the girl I saw yesterday sat at a nearby table. The same exact girl. She was gorgeous. Just looking at her made me go nuts. I waited for Monica. I kept staring at the girl at the same time. Suddenly, she stood up and approached my table. I thought that she was going to whack me for staring at her. Instead, she sat down and gave me a warm smile. She offered me a hand shake. So, we shook hands and greeted each other sweetly. My heart was beating so fast like a battle drum going for war. She reach her pocket and took out a phone. It was the similar phone to mine. She said I had dropped it when i tripped yesterday. How embarrassed I was. We sat down and chatted for a few hours.

We went back home. I felt very happy. Maybe this is what people call 'love at the first sight'. We chattedn on the internet every single day. It had been a week since the first day I truely know her. She is such an interesting girl. I had came to a conclusion that I would ask her to be my first ever date. Sadly, I was turned down because she said she was not ready for relationships. My heart had thorn apart and it crushes like a glass dropped onto the floor. I guessed, easy come, easy go.

Few days later, I received a call. From her mother. She had die due to an incurable disease. I was very sad. Her mother said that, she really liked me and wanted to accept my propose, but it was too late. Onto hearing this, tears roll down my cheeked. What can I do? I'm just a weakling. I guessed past will remain to be the past. The thought of her smiling, chatting and even fixing her hair. Oh, such happy moments I had with her. My first ever... crush.

No comments: